PARTS TO SERVICE LIAISON – FULL TIME
– Looking for… Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, positive attitude
– Skills should include but are not required, sales and customer service experience, experience within an H-D dealer, experience with H-D Talon computer systems, must be organized and detail oriented.
– Preferably with motorcycle endorsement and some familiarity with Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
– Full time, 40 hrs per week, competitive hourly pay.
– Job responsibilities include but are not limited to… Pulling parts and staging them for service technicians, regularly lifting and moving heavy items, putting away parts orders, regularly climbing stairs and ladders, handling customer take off parts, organizing take off area, maneuvering motorcycles to and from technicians work areas, work directly with parts and service departments, miscellaneous duties.
CONTACT: Clint Criswell email@example.com
WASH BAY TECH – FULL TIME
No experience necessary
Able to Push Heavy Motorcycles
Motorcycle License helpful but not necessary
Must be insurable to drive company vehicle
Must work Saturdays
Flexible start time, some early mornings
CONTACT: Dean Dittmer firstname.lastname@example.org
All positions require a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.